Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last day of work!

It felt weird to leave work tonight. Can't believe I might not be back until the summer is over. Everyone was very supportive and I'm actually going to miss the place. John spent his afternoon working on closets and found another bag of stuff for the thrift store. I'm going to have plenty to do tomorrow - we only have socks and 2 little Harley-Davidson t-shirts for our little guy. I'll be shopping tomorrow for everything else. In addition I will be running a bunch of other chores. Some of my cousins are also arriving for the weekend - they have offered to help us get ready so the list for them is growing. Hard to believe that a week from today we will be in our apartment in Vilnius, trying to sleep but probably too excited to, knowing that the next day we meet our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment